Saturday, February 21, 2009

In the Laundry Room!!

So today's new adventure was getting our washer and dryer!!! (We lead such lavish lives!!) Brett's parents came down to Columbus and we went hunting for the perfect one! They had originally bought us a set from Sears, but after waiting 3 months and finding out we'd be waiting AT LEAST another month, we cancelled our order and went elsewhere!!


After scouring Columbus, we found our glorious cleaning machines at Lowe's! And thanks to our little feisty sales clerk Mary got us all set up, we loaded our new purchases into the Turd (yes folks you read right, The Turd, the old brown Astrovan of the Purcell's has been named The Turd by Brett and his friends).



We arrived back at my place and loaded them in! After some installing, testing, fixing, moving, shifting and more testing, we finally got them all nestled into their little laundry cubby!!! I'm psyched to use them tonight! Yes, I will be enjoying doing my laundry on Saturday night, again, we lead very lavish lives!!
I tell you, nothing excites me more than being able to do my laundry in my own place and not treck to the laundry mat that eats all your money, or having to take it all home to mom and dad's... I'm sure they're excited too!! :) I left the little blue protective sticker on the washer cause I like the color! haha I'm sure I'll get tired of the mismatch sooner or later, but for now I like it!!

So Thank you Don and Deb! And Thank you Lowe's! For making it possible to once again enjoy doing laundry at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment