In the afternoon, we took Gabriel to the YMCA to go swimming for the first time! He loves bathtime so we thought he would enjoy this too! The pool was quite chilly that day, so we didn't stay long, but Gabe seemed to really enjoy it! He really liked his supercool Nemo SwimPants! :) He kept taking big breaths everytime I would dip him in deeper since it was a little chilly, but he kicked and splashed a bit and had a good time! I look forward to many more swimming trips!!

After an afternoon of swimming and a quick nap, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner and a little piano lesson!!
He's a natural :)
After his piano lesson, it was time for more play. Gabe had surprised us and did a FULL rollover from back to tummy earlier that afternoon and I was able to catch it on video later at Grandma and Grandpa's that night! He can now fully roll over! Such a big day for a little boy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment