Next on the list was introductions!! It took quite a few days to introduce Peanut- Taylor's cat- and our 3 cats. Sabo, Maximus and Sophia couldn't care less about the new little fluffball, but Peanut was none too pleased with 3 fat ogres in her House!! I'm happy to report that they now are pretty decent buddies and chase each other through the condo! Peanut likes to come into the "playroom" better known as our bedroom, to play with all our cats toys! I tend to find a few around the condo that she has taken for herself!
So, things are good down here in sunshineville! I don't have a job, at this point we're moving in a month and no one will hire me only for me to leave in a few weeks. So I've resigned to the fact that I'll just have to force myself to enjoy Florida! :) haha In all honesty though, being unemployed is no fun and very boring! It's nice to have something to do during the day and bring in some income, but hopefully in a month when we're more stable I can get back to it!
Brett's job is going well. His contract with the Rays ends August 7th... so we're not really sure what's going on after that. He's been job hunting around here and everywhere for a full time position after his contract is up. If the Rays have an open position at that time we're hoping they'll keep him on for that. Then we'll move closer to St. Petersburg to lessen the commute and save some money on gas!! But we'll see as time gets closer! We definitely live life on the edge!!
So we'll be moving SOMEWHERE in a little over a month into our own place. It's very nice living here, the condo is great and it's really helped us out. But I know it'll be great to have our own place again and have a lot more room!
So, if you have free time, come on down and visit! I'm a great tour guide of the area! ;) We're going to Orlando this 4th of July weekend to get away and enjoy more of Florida! Plus, tomorrow, the 3rd, we're celebrating 8 years together!! So this trip is our gift to each other this year! We can't believe it's been 8 years! So we're going to Sea World, which I can only imagine will just stir up all my desires again to want to work there!! And to the Kennedy Space Center! I've never been there and Brett was very little the last time he went, so we thought that would be a fun trip!
We also now have SKYPE, webcam phone calling. So if you have a webcam, sign up for Skype, it's free, and a nice way to keep in touch! You can actually see each other while talking! But until then, I'll try to do better posting pics of what's going on with us! I'll get the Orland pictures up next week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment